The objectives of the project
The project aims to identify factors related to motivating adults’ participation and persistence in LLL processes. Also, the project plans to compile a set of creative and critical thinking strategies to be used by adult educators to more successfully motivate adults to participate in LLL processes.
The aims and objectives of the project are:
- To improve teaching competences of adult-teachers/ tutors;
- To improve the content and delivery of adult education;
- To provide adult educators with a set of creative and critical thinking strategies to use in adult learning contexts;
- To improve the accessibility of learning opportunities for adults;
- To enhance the adults’ motivation for lifelong learning;
- To provide trainers/ tutors the opportunity to share experiences and practices from the participating countries and to work together with European colleagues for improving adult participation in LLL.
Create-Motivate-Learn CreMoLe 502374-LLP-1-2009-1-RO-GRUNDTVIG-GMP