LT - MDC
ModernDidactics Center(MDC) is non-profit, non-governmental organization established in 1999. MDC operates in the field of non-formal adult education. Its main target groups are teachers, school specialists, and adult educators.
MDC aims to encourage and to support the initiatives by the academic community designed to bring about changes in higher education and teacher training and foster democracy and cooperation.
Main areas of activities:
- Development of innovative pre-service and in-service training programmes;
- Development and implementation of local and international projects in the areas of anti-corruption education, career education, citizenship education, development cooperation, critical thinking, lifelong learning, peer learning, reading promotion, university and general education didactics;
- Organization of study visits, workshops, conferences and other educational events;
- Research, consultation and expertise services;
- Development and publishing of teaching and training materials.
MDC contributes to the development and implementation of many strategic educational programmes at national level and works in close cooperation with state agencies and other partners.
MDC is a member of Lithuanian Association of Adults Education, Network of Lithuania Development Cooperation NGOs – LITDEA, National network of Anna Lindh Foundation, RWCT International Consortium, and Association of Teacher Education in Europe – ATEE.
Since 2003 MDC has developed and delivered four Comenius/Grundtvig in-service training workshops.
Create-Motivate-Learn CreMoLe 502374-LLP-1-2009-1-RO-GRUNDTVIG-GMP